Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Larisa is home!

Despite a a fever, that broke, and a historical snow storm, Larisa arrived back in her home on Sunday evening. All the details aren't in, but I wanted to let everyone know that she is home and is thrilled to be with her family and in her own room. They do have a hospital bed set up in the back bedroom and a wheelchair that does fit through the halls. Yesterday a nurse was there going over all the ins and outs. She will be coming by on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. As for a lot of details, I am still waiting to get those and when I do, I will pass them along.

We are happy she is home and doing great! Thanks for all your many many prayers, kind words and support. We know that with out you and your help along with divine intervention, the outcome could have been much worse. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment