Larisa did very well last night and continues to be strong. This morning they decreased her medication for sedation. Over the next week they will continue to decrease it, but will keep it high enough for pain management.
Surgery this morning has been pushed until between 9:00-11:00 am, for scheduling reasons. The Doctors have also decided to only work on the arm today -- the elbow, forearm and wrist. They will work on the knee in the next few days.
Sergio has returned back to work and the kids have returned back to school. Their Ward and friends have been and will be providing meals over the next week, which they greatly appreciate. This afternoon, Chantel's parents will be going to stay at the Menendez home to help with things at the house and the kids.
I will update later this evening on the results of surgery today.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear this. Larisa is a fighter and loves life. She is one strong person and will continue to improve!! Please keep Tessa and I updated. Love you Larisa!
ReplyDeleteKarisa